Vacancy: Site Manager
3D Personnel currently have an exciting opportunity for a Site Manager to join a well-established construction company based in Southampton.
Your new employer:
Our client is a nationally recognised main contractor that offers a complete turnkey service within the following sectors;
This contractor is currently seeking a Site Manager to work on a £25m residential scheme based in Southampton. This position will be overseeing internal packages for several accommodation blocks.
As the Site Manager you will have a range of roles & responsibilities including;
- Managing & overseeing sub-contractors on a day to day basis
- Controlling & implementing health, safety & environmental procedures
- Ensuring that work is completed safely, on time, within budget and to the standard
- Monitoring the use of resources to help minimise costs as well as liaising with sub-contractors
Salary & Package:
- Competitive salary
- Car allowance or Company car
- Private Medical health care
If you would like more information on this role then contact James Mitchell in the Southampton office or alternatively send your updated CV through