Vacancy: Site Manager
3D Personnel currently have an exciting opportunity for a Site Manager to join a successful housing developer based Southampton.
Your new employer:
Our client is a regionally recognised house builder who pride themselves on their high quality homes.
Due to securing multiple new schemes, this developer is looking to employ a Site Manager on a permanent basis to work on schemes across Hampshire.
Roles & Responsibilities:
The Site Manager will have a range of roles and responsibilities including but not limited to;
- Managing & overseeing the site team & activities
- Controlling & implementing health, safety & environmental procedures
- Ensuring that work is completed safely, on time, within budget and to the standard
- Monitoring the use of resources to help minimise costs & liaising with sub-contractors and ordering of materials
Salary & Package:
- Competitive salary
- Car allowance or Company car
- Private Medical health care
If you would like more information on this role then contact Amy Blann in the Southampton office or alternatively send your updated CV through
3D Personnel is operating as an Employment Business.