Our client is a fast growing contractor offering services in office design, interior fit out, move management and refurbishment.
They are looking for a Site Foreman with a Strong Carpentry background to join their team on a temp to perm basis. The role will require you to start on a Site that they have in Maida Vale then once completed moving onto a site in Chertsey.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Managing workforce
- Motivating the team to complete projects on schedule
- Reviewing Risk assessments and method statements
- Running health and safety audits
- Ensuring that the site team complies with site rules and regulations while monitoring the quality of their work
- Collaborating with clients, suppliers and other stakeholders to ensure that all aspects of the project proceed as planned
- Maintaining equipment and manage paperwork
- Good Carpentry experience
- Other general M&E, Fit out etc experience needed
- Flexibility on location
This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to develop and work with a fast growing construction company