3D Personnel’s client, a leading tier1 building main contractor has an excellent opportunity for a driven site engineer to join the company. The project in question is at demo stage, before a basement piling and a new RC frame will be constructed, and taken through to handover. The job in question is €20m plus in value, and ideal candidate will have worked on a similar development with a building contractor, or have experience with GW's, Basement, Piling, and RC Frame Construction.
It is an exciting opportunity with a very attractive package on offer for the successful candidate in addition to long term career and progression opportunities.
Your Role as Site Setting out Engineer:
- Checking drawings and quantities for accuracy of calculations
- Monitoring and interpreting the contract design documents supplied by the client or architect
- Liaising with any consultants, subcontractors, supervisors, planners, quantity surveyors and the general workforce involved in the project
- Liaising with clients and their representatives (architects, engineers and surveyors), including attending regular meetings to keep them informed of progress
- Planning work and efficiently organizing site facilities in order to meet agreed deadlines
- Resolving any unexpected technical difficulties and other problems that may arise
- Would need experience with total station and GPS in the past, or knowledge of.
- Hold a Degree in Civil Engineering or similar discipline
- Have worked as a Setting out Engineer within the last 12 months
- Have a minimum of 2 years’ construction experience preferrably on building project
- Be highly motivated and organised