3D Personnel’s client, a leading tier1 building main contractor is seeking a site engineer to join the team based on a project in Europe (Netherlands, Sweden, Germany, Belgium). The client works on large scale industrial projects up to €100m+ in value. This will give the candidate an opportunity to get in with a top contractor from early stages of a very prestigious development.
It is an excellent opportunity with a very attractive package on offer for the successful candidate in addition to long term career and progression possibilities.
- Checking drawings and quantities for accuracy of calculations
- Reporting to senior engineer/ site and project management
- Monitoring and interpreting the contract design documents supplied by the client or architect
- Liaising with any consultants, subcontractors, supervisors, planners, quantity surveyors and the general workforce involved in the project
- Liaising with clients and their representatives (architects, engineers and surveyors), including attending regular meetings to keep them informed of progress
- Planning work and efficiently organizing site facilities in order to meet agreed deadlines
- Resolving any unexpected technical difficulties and other problems that may arise
- Hold a Degree in Civil Engineering or similar discipline
- Have a minimum of 2 years’ experience setting out with total station
Package will include flights from Ireland (or home region), accommodation, tax free subsistence, vehicle/ travel and an attractive basic.
total station, site engineer, civil engineer, construction