€40,000 - €50,000 + Package
3D Personnel are actively working alongside a large-scale Civil Engineering main contractor. Due to their continued expansion, they are now in the market for an experienced Site Engineer with previous infrastructure experience to join their County Cavan based Road project on a permanent basis with the project expected to run for a minimum of 2 years.
- Liaising with subcontractors, supervisors, planners, quantity surveyors and the general workforce involved in the project.
- Providing onsite materials quantities and measurement of completed works.
- Providing as built surveys and redline sketches.
- Attending daily pre-works briefings.
- Producing daily diaries.
- Reporting to the Project Manager and supporting site team.
- Setting out, levelling and surveying the site.
- Planning and organising work efficiently, to meet deadlines.
- Resolving any unexpected technical problems.
- Degree Qualified in Civil Engineering / Construction Management.
- Min 2+ experience setting out using total station and GPS.
- Previous experience in working for sub or main contractors.
- Operational knowledge of current Health & Safety regulations.
- Excellent communication and planning skills.
- IT literate with a sound knowledge of Microsoft Office.
To register your interest in this position, please forward a copy of your latest cv to Sarah or call today to discuss further.