Are you looking for an exciting new Engineering role within the Irish division of a European Contracting group? If you are looking to join a "dynamic" team based in Dublin with incredible infrastructure support get in touch.
3D Personnel are working on behalf of a cutting edge construction contractor with the undertaking to construct, repurpose and remodel world class commercial, residential and technology buildings.
The portfolio of projects range from £20million to £150 Million.
Roles and responsibilities
- Supporting the Senior Site engineer and Project Manager with day to day running of the project
- Acting under the Senior engineer as a technical adviser on site for specialist subcontractors
- Setting out, levelling and surveying the site using total station
- QA, temporary works checks, temporary works co – ordination
- Checking plans, drawings and setting out co - ordination;
- Liaising with any consultants, subcontractors, supervisors, planners, quantity surveyors and the general workforce involved in the project;
- Overseeing quality control and the implementation of the companies of health & safety policy on site;
- Preparing reports as required for senior site manager & project manager;
- Pro - active approach to resolving any unexpected technical difficulties and other problems that may arise.
Education / Experience:
- 3-5 yrs previous experience
- Previous setting out experience within commercial projects.
- Operational knowledge of current Health & Safety regulations
- Excellent communication and planning skills
- IT literate with a sound knowledge of Microsoft Office packages and AutoCAD