Vacancy: Site Engineer / Setting Out Engineer
3D Personnel are currently recruiting for a Site Engineer to join a well-established Engineering & construction company located in Southampton.
This position is available to start as soon as possible with up to 6 months work available. Works include; Roads, RC structures, foundations and pipe supports.
Roles & Responsibilities:
As the Site Engineer you will be reporting into the Site Manager & have a range of roles & responsibilities including:
- Setting out of civil engineering and building works on various sites
- Promoting high levels of Health & Safety at all times, committing to continuous high standards
- Surveying tasks
- Ensuring quality control requirements are met
- Reading and understanding drawings and specifications
- Calculating quantities
- Complying with company policies and procedures
- Supervising/mentoring a Graduate Civil Engineer as and when required
Qualifications / Background:
- Preferably with an HND/BEng in Civil Engineering
- Having a background of setting out Civil Engineering projects is essential
If you would like more information on this role then contact Amy Blann in the Southampton office or alternatively send your updated CV through
3D Personnel is operating as an Employment Business.