Vacancy: Building Services Manager (Data Centres)
Salary: €80K - €90K + package
3D Personnel’s client is currently seeking to recruit an experienced Services Manager / M&E Manager to be based on one of their Dublin projects. The successful candidate will be experienced within the building industry (10yrs - 15yrs in total) and have at least 3yrs with a leading tier one main contractor working on Data Centre projects. This role will be a lead building services position within the company and will be working Irish based projects only.
- Contracts Manager : programming and resourcing requirements.
- Site Manager : Sub-Contractors’ programmes and co-ordination.
- Quality Surveyor : on cost issues and on design options.
- Utility Providers : Electrical Power/ Data Supplier, Gas Suppliers, Local Authorities for Drainage/ Roads etc.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Management of Sub contractors.
- Review drawings.
- Review M&E design drawings.
- Provide comments on M&E drawings.
- Provide feedback on M&E design.
- Provide CDM and Health & Safety input.
- Review suppliers and subcontractor risk assessment, method statements and assessments.
- Coordinate M&E drawings/design/specification approval process.
- Implementation and coordination of specialist subcontractor design.
- Coordination of the equipment technical information.
- Procurement of material not already in main M&E packages.
- Value engineering of materials.
- Coordinate onsite installations.
- Overseeing quality assurance checks.
- Obtain and review commissioning and balancing reports and certification.
- Manage client, design team and subcontractor related meetings.
- Knowledge of BIM.
- Program development & Management.
- Problem solving.
For more information on this job or others give Jason a call on the contact numbers below.