Vacancy: Site Engineer
Location: Co. Cork
Salary: €45K - €50K + accommodation + package
3D Personnel’s client has an attractive vacancy available for Site Engineer in county Cork area.
The Site Engineer will report to Site Management and will be responsible for the effective implementation of the planned design, ensuring that work progresses on time and that all checks are carried out on a regular basis.
The successful candidate will have been exposed to RC and Mass Concrete over a 3 to 5 year period.
You will form part of an experienced team, working alongside Site Management to ensure the projects are completed in line with the programme.
- Checking plans, drawings and supervisor of setting out co - ordination;
- Calling off reinforcement and ordering rebar from schedules;
- Liaising with any consultants, subcontractors, supervisors, planners, quantity surveyors and the general workforce involved in the project;
- Overseeing quality control and the implementation of the companies of health & safety policy on site;
- Preparing reports as required for senior site manager & project manager;
- Pro - active approach to resolving any unexpected technical difficulties and other problems that may arise.
- Hold a Degree in Engineering
- Have 3-5 years’ experience with a Main Contractor as an Engineer
- Past exposure to RC and Mass Concrete
- Have working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Project and PowerPoint etc.
- Be highly motivated and organised