Due to continued expansion, 3D Personnel’s client has an immediate vacancy for a site based Engineer on projects in both Edinburgh and Glasgow. The ideal candidate will be degree qualified Civil / Construction Engineering and will have site experience in a similar capacity, will have strong communication and IT skills, and will be energetic and motivated.
Excellent career prospects for enthusiastic, energetic persons interested in a career in Construction. Our client has a track record of delivering a wide range of award winning projects across many sectors throughout the UK and Ireland. Apply now to be part of a winning team.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Technical Support: Managing and carrying out setting out activities
- Administrative Support: Taking levels, surveying works & keeping records of on-going works carried out by subcontractors.
- Materials Management : Liaising with Site Manager and Purchasing Manager to ensure correct specification, quality and quantity of materials are on site as and when required, supervising the issue of materials to ensure wastage is kept to an absolute minimum.
- Supervisor: Assist Site Management in monitoring and management of site operatives, both direct and subcontractors.
- Quality and Building Control: Manage and co-ordinate quality and building control plans at various stages throughout the works.
- Health & Safety: Assist in induction of site operatives, assist in carrying out H&S audits, monitor and manage adherence to PPE requirements and health & safety obligations.
- Capable of interpreting drawings and implementing them on site
- Experience in executing D&B contracts would be desirable
- GPS and Robotic systems experience
- Building Regulations
- Ability to prioritise workload / excellent time management.
- Strong IT skills
- Career minded, energetic and enthusiastic.
- To apply please contact Charlie on 07545438238 or firstname.lastname@example.org