An opportunity has arisen for a confident, motivated and customer-focused Site Engineer, who shows great leadership and decision making skills in order to guide and inspire the site teams to deliver a top class product.
3D Personnel’s client, a leading contractor that undertakes civils, industrial and building projects in UK, Ireland & internationally, is seeking a Site Engineer to join the team based on a new project in the Galway area.
- Checking plans, drawings and supervisor of setting out co - ordination;
- Calling off reinforcement and ordering rebar from schedules;
- Liaising with any consultants, subcontractors, supervisors, planners, quantity surveyors and the general workforce involved in the project;
- Overseeing quality control and the implementation of the companies of health & safety policy on site;
- Preparing reports as required for senior site manager & project manager;
- Pro - active approach to resolving any unexpected technical difficulties and other problems that may arise.
- Experience working within a large main contractor or relevant sub-contractor.
- Have a minimum 3 years’ experience in a similar position
- 3rd level qualification in Engineering
- Strong operational skills and an attention to detail
- Strong and effective communication and interpersonal skills.
Apply within or contact Hugh Casey on +353876416933 for further information.