Our client is a main contractor working on large hotel and residential build projects across the UK and Northern Ireland.
They are looking for a Site Engineer to join their team for work in the London area.
• Providing accurate setting out, outlining engineering from inspection to completion.
• Establishing the level and survey control for contracts.
• Liaising with Client's Engineering and Operational staff to ensure Key Performance Parameters are met or exceeded within budget constraints.
• Setting out detailed works as per the contract drawings ensuring that checks are made on a regular basis & all site measurements are recorded.
• Assisting the Site Agent and Design team in developing efficient work methods and techniques.
• Attending internal and external review and progress meetings.
Degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent qualification
At least 2 years experience working with a main contractor or sub-contractor
Good setting out experience
Excellent opportunity for an ambitious candidate looking to progress their career with a main contractor.