Vacancy: Site Agent (Manager)
A highly experienced Site Agent is required to join a leading multidisciplinary main contractor on a project in the Dublin area. This is a great opportunity to join one of Ireland’s largest contractors.
The successful person will come from an engineering background or trades background, someone who can drive production, keep quality high, is highly organised with good communication skills and a proven record of successful, timely and within budget delivery of large scale projects.
Your Duties & Accountabilities:
- Project delivery: day to day operations
- Design Team and Client : co-ordination of project activities
- Building services Sub-contractor co-ordination along with the dedicated M&E Coordinator.
- Purchasing Manager : material and plant requisitioning
- Supervision of Foreman : Control of labour, plant and equipment on site
- Coordination with Senior Quantity Surveyor : cost issues and compiling the Variation Log and monitoring variations
- Quality & Environmental : maintaining site records in accordance with ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 requirements
- Managing Sub-contractors, engineering and operational staff and personnel on site and supporting the Project Manager in delivering the project to a superior quality completed on time, within budget and implemented within the required safety, environmental and quality parameters.
- Scheduling weekly Work programmes and reviewing weekly progress reports for the Master Construction Programme
- Facilitating the flow of information between the Design Team and Construction Team
- Supporting Communication between the Design Team and Sub-Contractors
- Attending and chairing weekly Management Team Meetings
- Maintaining site records in accordance with ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 requirements
- Managing and implementing of the Safety Management System
- Implementation of Daily and Weekly Programmes together with the issue of programme details to sub-contractors
- Engineering degree/diploma or related discipline or relevant trades
- Computer literate in Microsoft Office Package
- Excellent interpersonal skills, strong written and oral communication skills
- Demonstrate a high degree of responsiveness
- Proven track record in Commercial / Residential Projects