Vacancy: Senior Level Project Manager
Salary: €90K - €100K
3D Personnel's client is one of Ireland's leading Civils and site development company. They are currently seeking for a Senior Level Project Manager to be based in Dublin and take part in delivering €51m residentialproject. The successful candidate will have a proven track record in the construction industry coming from a tier1 main contractor or developer and delivered large scale residential projects as a Project Manager.This is an excellent opportunity to join one of Ireland's leading companies with an exciting future and opportunities for career progression.
- Manage and direct site staff and all subcontractors
- Strong communication and problem solving skills
- Monitor construction, regarding quality of workmanship and materials
- Plan, maintain and control the financial administration of all construction work to obtain and maintain maximum cost effectiveness
- Ensure compliance with drawings, specifications, building regulations and good building practice
- Produce daily and weekly work programmes
- Chair weekly site meeting and liaise with all relevant authorities
- Third level Construction Qualification or Trade background demonstrating continuous professional development
- 10 years’ construction experience as a Site Manager/Construction Manager.
- Residential experience on medium to large sites
- CIF Managing Safely in Construction Cert or equivalent
- Experience with all computer packages to include Microsoft Project
- Previous experience delivering large scale €10m+ valued residential or commercial projects as a project manager for either a developer or tier1 main contractor.