- The successful candidate will report to Site Management and will be responsible for the effective implementation of the planned design, providing all
- Setting out on site to ensure that work progresses on time and that all checks are carried out on a regular basis.
- Checking drawings and quantities for accuracy of calculations
- Monitoring and interpreting the contract design documents supplied by the client or architect
- Liaising with any consultants, subcontractors, supervisors, planners, quantity surveyors and the general workforce involved in the project
- Liaising with clients and their representatives (architects, engineers and surveyors), including attending regular meetings to keep them informed of progress
- Planning work and efficiently organizing site facilities in order to meet agreed deadlines
- Resolving any unexpected technical difficulties and other problems that may arise
- Would need experience with GPS for drainage etc. on roadworks.
- Hold a Degree in Civil Engineering
- Have a minimum of 2-5 years’ experience with a Main Contractor as an Engineer
- Would need experience with Total station and GPS
- Residential or commericla experience