Vacancy: Site Engineer
Location: Egham, London
Salary: £275 per day
A leader in the construction industry with 50 years of operation in the United Kingdom. A company with a depth of experience, capability and a proven track record in delivering major projects across a range of sectors on time and on budget. An award-winning UK construction, civil, refurbishment and fit-out contractor.
In your position as Site Engineer, you will be setting out for a RC Frame Project in Egham You will be enthusiastic, confident and motivated with good communication and mathematical skills and able to work independently as well as part of a team. It is vital you can demonstrate a pragmatic and proactive approach to problem-solving and an ability to liaise with site management and client’s representatives as appropriate.
In your role you will be required to undertake surveying, setting out and site supervision work while keeping records of all site activities. The work will be a mix of field-based work as well as QA reporting and CAD drafting.
- Set out, level and survey operational sites
- Attend regular meetings with internal and external project stakeholders
- Compile quality control records
- Contribute to HSE management onsite
- Record and monitor site plant and personnel
- Production of asbuilt drawings and information
- Degree qualification in Engineering
- GPS setting out experience is essential
- Experience with GPS operated machinery would be beneficial
- Ability to read engineering drawings and prepare material take-off’s
- Experience in civil cad would be advantageous
- Strong work ethic and desire to progress to section engineer role is required