Vacancy: Site Engineer
Location: Munster - Cork
Salary: €45K + package
3DPersonnel’s client is seeking an experienced Setting out Engineer to be based in the Cork area. The client is one of Ireland’s largest main contractors with projects through-out Ireland & the UK. They have been successfully delivering a variety of projects in Ireland over the past 80yrs. They provide great career opportunities for career driven individuals to further their career either through further training or working on large complex projects.
This successful engineer will be working on projects in the Cork while working with one of Irelands largest main contractors, the successful person should have at least 3 yrs experience working for a main contractor taking building projects such as commercials projects and residential projects. This is a wonderful opportunity for a site engineer with at least 3yrs experience to join a leading main contractor undertaking some of Irelands largest projects.
Essential & Desired experience/Qualifications
- BSc Eng in Civil Engineering (desirable not essential)
- Setting out (marking the position of structures) and levelling the site, Surveying the site using a total station
- Groundworks and Structures experience
- Checking drawings and quantities and ensuring that the calculations are accurate for the work
- Supervising and monitoring the site labour force and monitoring the work of any subcontractors
- Overseeing quality control and safety matters on the site, and ensuring that regulations are adhered to
- Resolving any unexpected technical difficulties, and other problems that may arise.