€55,000 - €65,000
3D Personnel are actively working alongside a well-recognised Residential contractor. Due to continued expansion our client has an immediate vacancy for a Site based Engineer for a Residential Development in County Meath.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Technical Support: Managing and carrying out all Setting out and Surveying activities on the project.
- Administrative Support: Liaising with any consultants, subcontractors, supervisors, planners, quantity surveyors, Utility Companies and the general workforce involved in the project.
- Engineer will Handle technical queries when necessary and interface with the client, consultant and architect in regards to RFI’s.
- Materials Management: Liaising with Site Manager and Purchasing Manager (at head office) to ensure correct specification, quality and quantity of materials are on site as and when required, supervising the issue of materials to ensure wastage is kept to an absolute minimum.
- Supervisor: Assist Site Management in monitoring and management of site operatives, both direct and subcontractors.
- Support the Site Management with the day to day running of the project.
- Quality and Building Control: Manage and co-ordinate quality and building control plans at various stages throughout the works including the BCAR and Irish water quality Folder.
- Health & Safety: Assist the Site team with the Safety Inductions of site operatives, assist in carrying out H&S audits, monitor and manage adherence to PPE requirements and health & safety obligations.
- The ideal candidate will be degree qualified Civil / Construction Engineer and will have site or Industry experience in a similar capacity, will have strong communication and IT skills, and will be energetic and motivated.
- Proficient In AutoCAD , Robotic Total Station and GPS
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to prioritise workload / excellent time management.
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- Previous experience in similar capacity
- Strong IT skills
- Career minded, energetic and enthusiastic.
This Project will start in January 2023 and is an excellent career prospect for an enthusiastic, energetic person interested in a career in Construction Management.
To register your interest in this position, please forward a copy of your latest cv to Sarah or call today to discuss further.