London, Surrey & Cambridge
£40,000 - £50,000 + Package
Our client is an award-winning construction, refurbishment and fit out company which has been responsible for a number of landmark buildings across the world. Due to their continuous growth, they are now in the market for experienced Site Engineers to join their multiple sites across the UK in locations such as London, Woking and Cambridge on permanent based positions.
- Setting Out – groundworks & structural – Use of GPS, total station & automatic levels
- Coordinating site drawings
- Daily liaison with the project team, design team and subcontractors
- Monitoring and recording of materials, plant, and logistics.
- Implementing QA procedures, concrete pre/post pour checks, RFI’s and resolves technical issues.
- Record keeping and reporting
- Assist in maintaining and monitoring safe working practices on site.
- Work closely with the project team to drive the company’s Health and Safety standards on site.
- Integrate and challenge design and technical proposals and problem solve to achieve optimal solutions.
- Relevant Third Level Degree in Civil Engineering or Construction Management.
- 2+ years’ experience in a similar role.
- Previous Main Contractor experience
- Previous experience on large scale construction projects such as Mixed-use, Residential, or Commercial.
- Proficient in the use of GPS, robotic total station and levelling equipment is essential
- Excellent IT skills – knowledge of AutoCAD, Revit, Navis works, Microsoft.
To register your interest in any of these location, please forward a copy of your latest cv to Sarah or call today to discuss further.