€45,000 - €55,000 + Package
3D Personnel are actively working alongside a leading Irish main contractor. Our client specialises in a broad range of projects including the construction of a number of residential and commercial developments, public works including schools and refurbishment of existing buildings.
Due to their continuous growth throughout the South-East region, they are currently in the market for an experienced Site Engineer to join their team on a permanent basis.
- Setting Out – groundworks & structural – Use of GPS, total station & automatic levels
- Coordinating site drawings
- Daily liaison with the project team, design team and subcontractors
- Monitoring and recording of materials, plant, and logistics.
- Implementing QA procedures, concrete pre/post pour checks, RFI’s and resolves technical issues.
- Record keeping and reporting
- Assist in maintaining and monitoring safe working practices on site.
- Work closely with the project team to drive the company’s Health and Safety standards on site.
- Integrate and challenge design and technical proposals and problem solve to achieve optimal solutions.
- Relevant Third Level Degree in Civil Engineering or Construction Management.
- 2+ years’ experience in a similar role.
- Previous Main Contractor experience
- Previous experience on large scale construction projects such as Mixed-use, Residential, or Commercial.
- Proficient in the use of GPS, robotic total station and levelling equipment is essential
- Excellent IT skills – knowledge of AutoCAD, Revit, Navis works, Microsoft
To register your interest in this position, please forward a copy of your latest cv to Sarah or call today to discuss further.