ob Title: Site Engineer
Salary: Depending upon experience + full expenses paid, accommodation if needed.
On behalf of my client, I am recruiting for a Setting/Site Engineer to work on an ongoing project in Geramny on a data Centre for a highly successful civil engineering contractor based in Ireland.
Responsibilities as Site Engineer include:
- Responsible for supervising setting out and levelling/Total Station/GPS Work along with surveying to produce as-builds/laids.
- Checking plans, drawings and quantities for accuracy of calculations.
- Resolving any unexpected technical duties and other problems that may arise.
- Managing, monitoring and interpreting the contract design documents.
- Liaising with consultants, subcontractors, supervisors, planners, quantity surveyors and the general workforce involved in the project.
- Day-to-day management of the site, including supervising and monitoring the site labour force and the work of any subcontractors.
- Overseeing the quality control and health and safety matters on site.
- You must be proficient in the use of a Total Station and GPS and be familiar with the following, Trimble Robotic Total Station, Trimble GPS, Leica Geosystems – Icon Software, Leica GPS, Geomax Digital Level
- Candidates must be proficient in speaking both German and English.
- Candidates with 3 years experience and above in civils, infrastructure and groundworks will be considered for this role.
- Civil Engineering Degree
If you wish to have conversation regards this job or any others advertise please contact the poster via linkedin.