3D Personnel is currently seeking a Senior Site Engineer for RC Frame works in Dublin. The successful candidate will have at least 2 years’ experience setting out on large scale RC Frame projects.
- Setting out and supporting the Site / Project Manager with the day to day running of the project
- Acting under the Site / Project Manager as a technical adviser on site for specialist subcontractors, concrete contractors
- Checking plans, drawings and supervisor of setting out co - ordination;
- Calling off reinforcement and ordering rebar from schedules;
- Liaising with any consultants, subcontractors, supervisors, planners, quantity surveyors and the general workforce involved in the project;
- Overseeing quality control and the implementation of the companies of health & safety policy on site;
- Preparing reports as required for senior site manager & project manager;
- Pro - active approach to resolving any unexpected technical difficulties and other problems
- Minimum of 2 years’ work experience
- Level 8 Engineering qualification
- An ability to achieve demanding time and quality targets.
- Good spoken and written communication skills
- To be methodical, pay attention to detail and be accurate
- To be good at working with people at all levels and willing to work in a team.
- Self-motivated with ability to work on own initiative
- To be able to co-ordinate a number of different projects at the same time.
- To be willing to accept responsibility for completing designated tasks.
- Hold a valid safe pass
- Be able to work across Dublin.