Position: Site Administrator / Clerk
Location: Kildare / West Dublin
We are recruiting an experienced Site Administrator / Clerk for a major developer to work a project in West Dublin / Kildare.
The ideal candidate will have experience working in the construction industry.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a Tier 1 main company who pride themselves on excellent quality and service.
Applicants must be self-motivated and have the ability to work as part of a small team. This is a full time permanent position.
- Communicate with managers and proactively participate in meetings with executives in order to inform them about projects’ progress.
- Ordering materials, scheduling working hours.
- Uploading site documentation on document control application, managing application.
- Monitoring job progress.
- Managing paperwork for site, reports and attending engineer’s meetings.
- Managing site Health & Safety paperwork, site H&S supervision.
- Providing assistance to workers and performing various on-site activities and duties.
- Ensuring that all works carried out are undertaken with due regard for health and safety and in professional manner.
Essential Experience & Skills:
- Previous Construction experience as a Site Clerk, Site Administrator, Document Controller is preferable
- Excellent level of attention to detail and organisation
- Relevant 3rd level qualification
- Confident in dealing with sub-contractors, engineers and site managers
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, Outlook Ability to work on own initiative