Vacancy: Senior Engineer / Assistant Project Manager
Salary: €50k - €55K
3D Personnel’s client is one of the Ireland’s leading property developers with over 20 years’ experience in delivering large scale commercial developments. An opportunity has arisen for a confident, motivated and customer-focused Senior Engineer, who shows leadership and decision making skills in order to guide and inspire the site teams to deliver a top class product. This is a role that will grow into a Project Manager position which will entail managing main contractors and well as self-built projects.
- The successful candidate will report to Site Management and will be responsible for the effective implementation of the planned design, providing all
- Setting out on site to ensure that work progresses on time and that all checks are carried out on a regular basis.
- Checking drawings and quantities for accuracy of calculations
- Monitoring and interpreting the contract design documents supplied by the client or architect
- Liaising with any consultants, subcontractors, supervisors, planners, quantity surveyors and the general workforce involved in the project
- Liaising with clients and their representatives (architects, engineers and surveyors), including attending regular meetings to keep them informed of progress
- Planning work and efficiently organizing site facilities in order to meet agreed deadlines
- Resolving any unexpected technical difficulties and other problems that may arise
- Would need experience in fit out
- Hold a Degree in Engineering or related discipline
- Have a minimum of 5 years’ experience with a Main Contractor as an Engineer
- Would need commercial experience, including fit out
- Strong work ethic and desire to progress to Project Manager’s role