Vacancy: Site Clerk
Location: Co. Wicklow
Salary: €30K - €38K DOE
3DPersonnel’s client is currently seeking to recruit a Site Clerk to be based in the Greystones area for the duration of the development. The successful candidate will be responsible for administration duties and health and safety on site while working under the contracts manager.
- Conduct physical checks on labour force and record individual activity on timesheet;
- General administrative duties;
- Order supplies from supplier according to requirements;
- Assist the Site Foreman in running the project;
- Arrange for supplies to be delivered timeously either to store or on site where required;
- Be present at delivery of supplies, compare delivery note with bill of quantities and actual quantity delivered;
- Check how much material is being requested versus quantity allowed;
- Conduct a daily stock-take to determine requirements of contractors to be ordered for next day;
- Complete monthly progress report and submit to Site Agent.
- Proficient in Microsoft office;
- Good organisational skills;
- Good time keeping;
- Previous site admin experience required;
- A construction related qualification a distinct advantage but not necessary.