County Wicklow, Ireland
€40,000 - €50,000
Our client is a well-recognised Developer within the Leinster region. Due to their continuous success, they are actively seeking a Site Clerk to join their Wicklow based team.
- Good timekeeping and sets good example to all other workers on site
- Issuing of site requisitions to the purchasing dept on twice a week in line with the purchasing protocol. This needs to be done in an orderly and timely fashion, with accurate and concise record of all goods and materials requisitioned, by whom and for which area of the development. This needs to strictly adhere to the purchasing procedure.
- Recording and filing of all Health & Safety documentation in site office.
- Monitoring and keeping PROCORE system up to date and ensuring all relevant documentation is filled correctly.
- Ensuring test certificates are on file and current for all plant & machinery on site. If maintenance tests are required e.g. lifting chains, requisition to be raised for this to Purchasing dept.
- Recording and filing of all BCMS (BCAR) paperwork.
- Registering, monitoring and controlling the enrolment to our Biometric System
- Logging, storing and controlling the movement of House keys.
- Maintaining drawing register for all drawings received on site.
- Recording timesheets for all direct/agency labour working for the company on site.
- Responsible for carrying out material and plant stock takes on a weekly basis.
- Responsible for arranging for site office accommodation to be kept clean and tidy.
- Collect and maintain a full record of daily sign-in sheets from Gateman for all personnel entering site.
- Maintain a register of all company owned plant and equipment on site and ensure it is always in a known state of repair.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience working on a construction site in a similar role.
- Good time management skills & ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong organisational & communication skills.
- Excellent IT Skills.
- Motivated and flexible.
To register your interest in this position, please forward a copy of your latest cv to email@example.com or call Sarah to discuss further.