Vacancy: Site Clerk
Salary: €26,000-€28,000 Neg. Depending on experience
3DPersonnel’s client is a progressive and dynamic building and civils company based in Cork & Dublin. They undertake several types of projects including design & Build, pharma healthcare & educational / commercial.
3DPersonnel’s client is currently seeking to recruit an experienced Site Clerk to be based in the Cork area undertaking residential projects. The successful candidate will be experienced in working on large residential projects within a main contractor consecutively for at least 5 years.
- Issue clock cards during clocking in procedure;
- Conduct physical checks on labour force and record individual activity on timesheet;
- Calculate labour hours per activity and submit timesheets to office;
- Obtain labour requirements from Site Agent and recruit and sign on labourers when required;
- Complete engagement form, UIF etc., and submit to office;
- Allocate jobs to labourers every morning according to site agents instruction;
- Order supplies from supplier according to requirements;
- Make out requisition for non-standard items and submit to purchaser;
- Arrange for supplies to be delivered timeously either to store or on site where required;
- On receiveial of supplies, compare delivery note with bill of quantities and actual quantity delivered;
- Minimise stock holding in store or on site but ensure adequate supplies when required;
- Make out issue note for a specific contractor and per stand;
- Check how much material is being requested versus quantity allowed;
- Conduct a daily stock-take to determine requirements of contractors to be ordered for next day;
- Complete monthly progress report and submit to Site Agent;
- Maintain store administration.