Site Agent (Substations)
€Neg + Accom + Package
3D Personnel are working alongside a well-recognised Irish Civil Engineering Contractor. Due to the continued growth, they are actively seeking experienced Site Agent with Substation experience to join their company on a permanent basis working across Ireland on various different projects.
- Coordinate site installation with client representatives.
- Ensure company policies including Quality control and Health & Safety are being adhered to.
- Liaise with the local Main Contractor site team and attend daily meetings.
- Ensure all works are carried out to specification and in line with RAMS, lift plans etc.
- Operational planning, execution, and reporting within the discipline.
- Regular reporting to senior management at all stages of the project.
- Scheduling of Plant, material, labour, and other resources to meet the programme.
- Supervise site personnel and maintain site records.
- Work alongside the Project Manager to endure the project runs smoothly.
- Degree in a Construction related discipline or strong Trade background.
- 8+ years’ experience within a similar role.
- Experience in Substations is required.
- Experience in the construction of large-scale substation and ESB projects.
- Excellent in building trust and communications in relations with parties involved in the construction.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent social skills and handling different cultures.
To register your interest in this position, please forward a copy of your latest cv to Sarah or call today to discuss further.