Vacancy: Site Agent / Site Manager
Location: Dublin, City Centre
Salary: €80K - €90K + package DOE.
A highly experienced Site Agent / Manager is required to join a leading Dublin commercial / residential developer with highly valuable projects in central Dublin. This is a great opportunity for a time served Site agent to join one of Ireland’s largest commercial developers. The successful person will be working on a high profile large scale mixed use commercial and residential new build in central Dublin. The project will consist of hotel construction, commercial space, office space and underground car parking facilities. The successful person will preferably come from a time served carpentry background someone who is highly organised with good communication skills.
This position will be responsible for the project delivery of a substantial project. The person will be responsible for complete day to day operations of the site, including the coordination and supervision of on-site personnel and sub-contractors. You will have sole responsibility for the resolution of any day to day issues arising on site during the duration of the project and will possess hands-on experience with, excavation, basements, reinforced concrete and structural steel developments as well as finishing. You must have a proven track record in working on large multi-storey fast track projects.
Your Duties & Accountabilities
- Project Director: day to day operations
- Design Team and Client : co-ordination of project activities
- Services Co-ordinator : services Sub-contractors co-ordination
- Senior Engineer : engineering details and design
- Purchasing Manager : material and plant requisitioning
- Foreman : Control of labour, plant and equipment on site
- Senior Quantity Surveyor : cost issues and compiling the Variation Log and monitoring variations
- Quality & Environmental : maintaining site records in accordance with ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 requirements
- Managing Sub-contractors, engineering and operational staff and personnel on site and supporting the Project Manager in delivering the project to a superior quality completed on time, within budget and implemented within the required safety, environmental and quality parameters.
- Should possess strong commercial awareness and ability to deal with the whole financial and programmed planning elements of the project
- Scheduling weekly Work programmes and reviewing weekly progress reports for the Master Construction Programme
- Serving as Bennett Representative at Site Meetings
- Facilitating the flow of information between the Design Team and Construction Team
- Supporting Communication between the Design Team and Sub-Contractors
- Attending and chairing weekly Management Team Meetings
- Maintaining site records in accordance with ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 requirements
- Managing and implementing of the Safety Management System
- Implementation of Daily and Weekly Programmes together with the issue of programme details to sub-contractors
- Trade Qualifications (Carpentry) or Engineering degree/diploma or related discipline or a minimum 7 years Site Management experience
- Computer literate in Microsoft Office Package
- Excellent interpersonal skills, strong written and oral communication skills
- Demonstrate a high degree of responsiveness
- Proven track record in Commercial / Residential Projects