Vacancy: Site Agent
Salary: €75K - €85K + package
A highly experienced Site Agent is required to join a leading Dublin commercial / residential developer with highly valuable projects. The requirement is for an Agent with good site development experience to join the team to look after all excavation, foundations, roads, utilities and services on large scale high density projects. This is a great opportunity to join one of Ireland’s largest developers.
The successful person will come from an engineering background, someone who is highly organised with good communication skills and proven record of successful, timely and within budget delivery of large scale housing and/or commercial projects.
The Site Agent will have sole responsibility for the resolution of any day to day issues arising on site during the duration of the project and will possess hands-on experience with groundworks, excavation, basements, reinforced concrete and structural steel developments etc.
Your Duties & Accountabilities
- Project Director: day to day operations
- Design Team and Client : co-ordination of project activities
- Services Co-ordinator : services Sub-contractors co-ordination
- Senior Engineer : engineering details and design
- Purchasing Manager : material and plant requisitioning
- Foreman : Control of labour, plant and equipment on site
- Senior Quantity Surveyor : cost issues and compiling the Variation Log and monitoring variations
- Quality & Environmental : maintaining site records in accordance with ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 requirements
- Managing Sub-contractors, engineering and operational staff and personnel on site and supporting the Project Manager in delivering the project to a superior quality completed on time, within budget and implemented within the required safety, environmental and quality parameters.
- Should possess strong commercial awareness and ability to deal with the whole financial and programmed planning elements of the project
- Scheduling weekly Work programmes and reviewing weekly progress reports for the Master Construction Programme
- Serving as Bennett Representative at Site Meetings
- Facilitating the flow of information between the Design Team and Construction Team
- Supporting Communication between the Design Team and Sub-Contractors
- Attending and chairing weekly Management Team Meetings
- Maintaining site records in accordance with ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 requirements
- Managing and implementing of the Safety Management System
- Implementation of Daily and Weekly Programmes together with the issue of programme details to sub-contractors
- Engineering degree/diploma or related discipline
- Computer literate in Microsoft Office Package
- Excellent interpersonal skills, strong written and oral communication skills
- Demonstrate a high degree of responsiveness
- Proven track record in Commercial / Residential Projects