Site Administrator / BCAR Coordinator
Navan, Co. Meath
€40,000 - €50,000
3D Personnel are actively working alongside a well-recognised Residential contractor. Due to their continuous growth, they are actively seeking an experienced BCAR Co-ordinator to join their Navan, Co. Meath based team working on a large Residential project on a permanent basis.
- Coordinate all project BCAR related documentation with assigned certifier, design teams and subcontractors.
- Ensuring all documents conform to established standards and procedures.
- Preparing, operating, and updating Document Control Procedures in line with the Company’s Document Management System.
- Ensuring accessibility, traceability, and accuracy of documents.
- Effectively deal with enquires. Ensure construction records are compiled and maintained in good time, including but not limited to: RFIs, Technical Submittals, Delivery Dockets, Labour Statistics, Monthly Progress Reports, BCAR Trackers, Managing Stationary orders and IT access requests. Undertaking any administrative duties as necessitated by changing business needs.
- A third level qualification in a technical discipline – Construction/ Civil Engineering /Building Surveying or other related area.
- Minimum of 1 years’ experience working on a construction site in a similar role.
- Excellent time management skills & ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong organisational & communication skills. Excellent IT Skills.
- Motivated and flexible.
To register your interest in this position, please forward a copy of your latest cv to Sarah or call today to discuss further.