Vacancy: Preconstruction Manager
Salary: €100k + Package
Based in South Dublin 3D Personnel’s client is one of Irelands leading Building contractors who have grown and developed over the years to become one of Ireland's leaders in the sector through sustainable growth, outperforming targets and repeat business from blue chip clients.
Our Client has a range of projects including large scale traditional building contracts for new builds, fit out, significant structural refurbs as well as design and build of large scale landmark developments.
- Obtain the relevant information required from various sources.
- Investigate and review alternative methods of construction.
- Feed of senior staff experience in relation to complex or unique projects.
- Provide the methodology of how the project will be built.
- Produce the construction programme for the tender.
- Attend tender interviews as head of the bid team.
- Provide input into the commercial aspect of the tender regarding preliminaries.
- Review all proposed tenders with the director of Business Development and chief estimator in Bid/No Bid processes.
- Working to tight deadlines.
- Work in a team environment, helping and assisting each other to achieve the main goal.
- Follow up on feedback and comments on bid proposals and hold a lesson’s learnt on feedback received.
- Previous Project Management / Engineering experience on complex construction projects with main contractors.
- Extensive industry experience working for a Main Contractor.
- Strong technical knowledge and ability to understand design and any changes that may be necessary.
- Time management essential to satisfy demands of busy schedule and reporting calendar.