Our client is one of the leading civil engineering and construction contractors in Ireland and the UK.
They are looking for a Site Administrator with good main contractor experience to join their team on a role that they have in the Watford area.
- Running site office
- Supporting the Construction admin team
- Monitoring and taking control of the Health and Safety admin
- Taking meeting minutes
- Scanning & filing
- Scanning and sending the weekly tower crane checklists
- Updating and displaying weekly weather reports
- Updating and distributing telephone lists
- Updating posters and notice boards
- Keeping I.T records up to date
- Moving on to ordering site supplies and stationery
- Any ad hoc duties to help the office run smoothly
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in the role
- Good main contractor experience
- Strong IT Skills
This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to work with one of the leading civil engineering contractors across the UK and Ireland.