Vacancy: Site Administrator
Salary: Contract basis
Our client, one of Irelands leading construction companies is recruiting a Construction Site Administrator to join their team in Cork.
The Site Administrator will have previous experience working in a similar type role while working with a main contractor.
The successful Site Administrator will have at least 2 years’ experience.
Construction Site Administrator Responsibilities:
- Document Controlling, within the office
- General management of Drawings and documentation
- Uploading of drawings onto company internal system and planning department etc.,
- Coordination of meetings e.g. between sub-contractors and main contractor
- Preparing tender documents tenders etc.
- Providing general administration support to project teams
The Successful Construction Site Administrator requires:
- Administration experience (Construction based desirable)
- Relevant 3rd level qualification desirable
- Previous experience of document management systems will be an advantage.
- Exceptional PC skills and excellent working knowledge of Microsoft suite essential
- Be detail-oriented with the desire to achieve excellence through your own initiative.
- Exceptional organisational skills
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work on their own and also as part of a team
- Ability to work well under pressure and within a strict deadline environment