Vacancy: Site Administrator (Construction)
Salary: €30k – 33K
A Site Administrator is required for a project in the Waterford area.
The company is leading international specialist in construction, infrastructure, fit-out and asset management.
The Site Administrator will have previous experience working in a similar type role while working with a main contractor.
The successful candidate will have worked on a variety of projects including commercial and residential.
The successful Site Administrator will have at least 2 years’ experience.
- Type minutes from various progress meetings on a weekly basis and distribute accordingly
- Maintain archive filing system for audit purposes
- Receive materials delivered to site, file invoices and forward to Head Office for payment within set deadline
- Act as point of contact for site contractors, forwarding queries back to Head office
- Attention to detail
- Able to work unsupervised using own initiative
- Competency in Word, Excel and Outlook
- Exceptional written/oral communication skills
- First class organisational skills
- High levels of numeracy and literacy
- Understanding of Construction industry