Vacancy: Site Administrator
Location: Dublin West
Salary: €35K - 40K DOE
3DPersonnel’s client is one of Ireland premier building and civil engineering main contractors with operations through-out Ireland and international locations. Over the years they have gained a reputation for delivering the most complicated projects to the highest standards with time and budget constraints.
3DPersonnel’s client is currently seeking to recruit an experienced Site Administrator to be based in West Dublin area. The successful candidate will be employed on permanent basis with a view to undertake several different projects upon completion.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Document Controlling, within the office
- General management of Drawings and documentation
- Uploading of drawings onto company internal system and planning department etc,
- Coordination of meetings e.g. between sub-contractors and main contractor
- Preparing tender documents tenders etc.
- Providing general administration support to project teams
- Ad hoc duties as required by the site manager
- Administration experience (Construction based desirable)
- Relevant 3rd level qualification desirable
- Previous experience of document management systems will be an advantage.
- Exceptional PC skills and excellent working knowledge of Microsoft suite essential
- Be detail-oriented with the desire to achieve excellence through your own initiative.
- Exceptional organisational skills
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work on their own and also as part of a team
- Ability to work well under pressure and within a strict deadline environment