3D Personnel’s client is a leading Irish building main contractor.
An exciting opportunity has become available for Setting out Engineers to join the company on a large scale building project in the greater Dublin area.
- Setting out using GPS and total station;
- Providing onsite materials quantities and measurement of completed works;
- Liaising with the general workforce involved in the project;
- Assisting with Quality Checks, Safety Review and compiling of RFI’s;
- Work closely with the Contract and Project Managers;
- Monitoring and supervising the Quality and Safety Audits and Reports;
- Attend Site Progress Meetings with various sub-contractors;
- Degree in engineering related discipline;
- Minimum of 2 – 3 years’ experience;
- Strong set out ability;
- Proficient in the use of EDM / Robotic Total Station;
- Knowledge of current Health & Safety regulations;
- Excellent communication skills;