Vacancy: Setting out Engineer - Contract
Hourly rate:- €30 per hour
3D Personnel’s client is seeking Setting out Engineer to join the team based in Wexford area.
The successful candidate will form part of an experienced team, working alongside Site Management to ensure the projects are completed in line with the programme to the clients standard.
It is a contract role with an immediate start.
Your Role as Setting out Engineer:
- Checking drawings and quantities for accuracy of calculations
- Monitoring and interpreting the contract design documents supplied by the client or architect
- Liaising with any consultants, subcontractors, supervisors, planners, quantity surveyors and the general workforce involved in the project
- Liaising with clients and their representatives (architects, engineers and surveyors), including attending regular meetings to keep them informed of progress
- Planning work and efficiently organizing site facilities in order to meet agreed deadlines
- Resolving any unexpected technical difficulties and other problems that may arise
- Would need experience with GPS.
- Hold a Degree in Civil Engineering
- Have worked as a Setting out Engineer within the last 12 months
- Have a minimum of 3 years’ experience with GPS and Setting out
- Be highly motivated and organised