Setting out Engineer
€40,000 - €60,000 (DOE)
3D Personnel are actively working alongside a well-recognised Irish contractor. Due to their continuous growth, they are actively seeking an experienced Setting out Engineer to join their Lucan based team initially working on a large-scale School project circa €14m on a long-term based contract role expecting to run a minimum of 16months with the opportunity to stay on permanently.
- Responsible for the monitoring, co-ordination and delivery of all engineering functions to meet project objectives.
- Responsible for the effective control and flow of all technical information required on the project
- Work closely with the Senior Engineer and Project team to drive the company’s Health and Safety standards on site
- Integrate and challenge design and technical proposals and problem solve to achieve optimal solutions
- Monitor and drive the quality of setting out standards on the project
- Degree qualified in Civil Engineering / or equivalent.
- 2+ years’ experience within a similar role within a recognised contractor.
- Previous Main Contractor infrastructure construction projects experience is preferred (Datacentre, Hi-Tech, Pharma, Retail/Commercial)
- Must have Irish or UK based experience.
- Setting out experience is essential.
- IT skills – knowledge of Microsoft and BIM software, AutoCAD.
- Ability to work well within a team to collaborate with others
To register your interest in this position, please forward a copy of your latest cv to Sarah or call Sarah today to discuss further.