Setting Out Engineer – Cork
3D Personnel are looking for a Setting Out Engineer with at least 3 years’ experience working with a main contractor to work on their clients projects based in Cork.
They are looking for an ambitious, motivated and hardworking individual to join a great company who not only invests heavily in their staff but believes in a healthy work-life balance. A great opportunity to excel your career in the right direction with good support.
· Report directly to the Senior Engineer
· Ensure that all materials used and work performed are in accordance with the specifications
· Setting out of all works and survey the site
· Accurate record keeping and ability to interpret drawings and specifications essential
· Inspect facilities and analyse operational data
· Liaise with any subcontractors, supervisors, planners, quantity surveyors and the general workforce involved in the project
· Ensure all health and safety best practises are being followed at all times
· Assist with General admin, management of all staff on site
· Degree in Engineering
· Setting Out experience
· Experience with a main contractor ideally 3 years’ minimum
· Full understanding of design drawings
· Strong interpersonal skills and communication skills to work as part of a team