Vacancy: Setting Out Engineer
Salary: Contract Role
3D Personnel’s client is one of Ireland’s Main Contractor. They are currently looking for Setting out Engineer with at least 2-3 years’ experience in Construction for a project in Cork.
The successful Setting out Engineer will report to Site Management and will be responsible for the effective implementation of the planned design, providing all setting out on site to ensure that work progresses on time and that all checks are carried out on a regular basis.
- Monitoring and interpreting the contract design documents supplied by the client or architect
- Liaising with any consultants, subcontractors, supervisors, planners, quantity surveyors and the general workforce involved in the project
- Liaising with clients and their representatives (architects, engineers and surveyors), including attending regular meetings to keep them informed of progress
- Planning work and efficiently organizing site facilities in order to meet agreed deadlines
- Resolving any unexpected technical difficulties and other problems that may arise
- Would need experience with GPS for drainage etc.
- Hold a Degree in Engineering
- Have 2-3 years’ experience with a Main Contractor as an Engineer
- Experience on GPS and Total Stations is a must
- Have working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Project and PowerPoint etc.
- Be highly motivated and organised.