Vacancy: Site Engineer
Location: South Dublin
Salary: €55K + vehicle + package
A Site Engineer is required to work for a leading main contractor to undertake a key infrastructural project. 3D Personnel’s client is a building main contractor with projects throughout Ireland and UK, they are one of Ireland’s most desirable main contractors to be employed by.
- At least 1 year experience working within a large main contractor or relevant sub-contractor.
- 3rd level qualification in Construction Management/Engineering
- Strong setting out experience
- Strong operational skills and an attention to detail
- Strong and effective communication and interpersonal skills.
- Analytical thinker with proven problem solving skills
- Ideally you will possess experience working in one of the following sectors: commercial, pharmaceutical, residential, high rise, industrial, data centre, mixed use in excess of €5 million
- Checking plans, drawings and supervisor of setting out co - ordination;
- Calling off reinforcement and ordering rebar from schedules;
- Liaising with any consultants, subcontractors, supervisors, planners, quantity surveyors and the general workforce involved in the project;
- Overseeing quality control and the implementation of the companies of health & safety policy on site;
- Preparing reports as required for senior site manager & project manager;
- Pro - active approach to resolving any unexpected technical difficulties and other problems that may arise.