Vacancy: Setting out Engineer
Salary: €35K - €45K + accommodation, flights and tax free subsistence.
3D Personnel’s client is an international construction and civil engineering business. The company employs fully qualified and highly skilled engineers to design, develop and deliver state-of-the-art innovative construction projects. The firm prides itself on providing quality employment opportunities ensuring professional craftsmanship and efficiency on every project. Its CPD policy and regular professional in-house training modules has allowed the company grow and prosper over the past ten years. 3D Personnel’s client is currently delivering bespoke national and international engineering and construction projects in Ireland, Northern Ireland, England, Scotland and mainland Europe.
An exciting opportunity has become available for Setting out Engineer to join the company on a project in Amsterdam. It is 6 months post with accommodation and flights covered (every 2 weeks).
- Setting out using GPS and total station;
- Providing onsite materials quantities and measurement of completed works;
- Liaising with the general workforce involved in the project;
- Assisting with Quality Checks, Safety Review and compiling of RFI’s;
- Work closely with the Contract and Project Managers;
- Monitoring and supervising the Quality and Safety Audits and Reports;
- Attend Site Progress Meetings with various sub-contractors;
- Attend various Design Team workshops;
- Degree in engineering related discipline;
- Minimum of 1 – 2 years experience;
- Strong set out ability;
- Proficient in the use of EDM / Robotic Total Station;
- Knowledge of current Health & Safety regulations;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office.