Vacancy: Site / Setting out Engineer
Salary: €55k + package
3DPersonnel’s client is one of Ireland’s leading general building contractors with a strong pipeline of work for years to come.
Our Client is looking to fill the role of Setting Out Engineer for a various projects in Dublin.
The successful candidate will have at least 3 years’ experience in setting out role with a large building contractor.
- Monitoring and interpreting the contract design documents supplied by the client or architect
- Liaising with any consultants, subcontractors, supervisors, planners, quantity surveyors and the general workforce involved in the project
- Liaising with clients and their representatives (architects, engineers and surveyors), including attending regular meetings to keep them informed of progress
- Planning work and efficiently organizing site facilities in order to meet agreed deadlines
- Resolving any unexpected technical difficulties and other problems that may arise
- Hold a Degree in Engineering
- Have worked as a Setting out Engineer within the last 12 months
- Have a minimum of 3 years’ experience with a Main Contractor as an Engineer
- Have working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Project and PowerPoint etc.
- Be highly motivated and organised