Our client is a Tier 1 construction company who have operations across the UK in a number of construction sectors.
They are looking for a Senior Technical Services Manager to join their team on a permanent basis on a role that they have in the London area.
- To take full responsibility from Tender to Completion of the M&E services of a construction project.
- To identify problems and offer
- To suggest trade contractors, systems and manufacturers for team
- To review design and shop drawings, the project programme and contribute where
- To offer high level strategic thinking at project level (lower level strategic input only is required for the skills area).
- To prepare, manage, attend and present a solution or project at the “pitch”.
- To produce precise and succinct project / look ahead
- To take responsibility for strategic control of the
- To take a lead role in the presentation of the project or task to the
- To offer buildability advice and value engineering
- To understand and manage cost, programme, deliverables and risk for a tendered or live project and produce a report on the current
- Be aware of element costings and costs/ft2.
- Promote and implement Zero Defects & Absolute Completion
- To manage the design process including the production and review of design and shop drawings,
- To monitor the design against cost plan.
- Degree or equivalent qualification in construction
- Strong experience
This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to work with one of the UKs largest construction companies.