Vacancy: Senior / Site Engineer
Location: Greystones, Co. Wicklow, Ireland
Salary: €60K - €65K + package
Highly ambitious apartment builder requires a Senior / Site Engineer to join their team. 3D Personnel’s client is currently seeking to recruit an experienced Senior Engineer with experience in RC frame construction particularly within apartment construction. The successful engineer will have worked for main contractors / RC Frame Subcontractor or developers for at least 4 yrs. This is a great opportunity for a highly ambitious individual that wishes to work for one of Ireland’s most progressive companies.
- Developing key relationships with the internal team, working together, communicating and reporting on time.
- Developing key, solid relationships with sub-contractors to deliver project(s) to a high quality standard – on budget and on time.
- Monitoring and quality checking/controlling the work of sub-contractors on site.
- Coordinating, collating and distributing site drawings.
- Maintaining quality assurance and site records documentation.
- Setting out for Subcontractors ie giving the gridlines/levels to groundwork or RC frame
- Foundations, floor slabs, blocklaying, services and civil works
- House plots on housing projects and issuing the surveys to solicitors
- Supervision and monitoring of ground works and civil engineering contractors
- Supervision and monitoring of concrete frame contractors
- Degree/Higher Diploma/HETAC Level 8 Engineering qualification
- 5+ years’ post-qualification experience
- Background in residential developments essential
- Knowledge of latest building regulation and certification standards
- A strong sense of ownership and responsibility for tasks/projects
- Accuracy, attentive to detail, and a methodical nature are key
- The ability to lead, use initiative and be self-motivated