Vacancy: Tender Estimator / Quantity Surveyor
Salary: €65K - €75K + package DOE
3D Personnel’s client is diverse civil engineering contracting company with the turnover in excess of €100 million. They complete projects of a varied spectrum, ranging from major motorway contracts, road realignments, landfill sites and marine works to site developments, WWTP, WTP and public realm projects.
Currently seeking a Tender Estimator / Quantity Surveyor to join their team. It is an exciting opportunity with a very attractive package on offer for the successful candidate in addition to long term career and progression opportunities.
- Preparing tender and contract documents.
- Assisting in establishing a client's requirements and undertaking feasibility studies.
- Performing risk, value management and cost control.
- Analysing outcomes and writing detailed progress reports
- Actively work with Project Managers relating to contract tender documents
- Full take off on all Works Requirements Quantities
- Analysing quotations from subcontractor/suppliers
- Preparing cost estimates and bids
- Completing preliminary works programmes and method statements for tender submissions
- Coordinating colleagues to get contract specific Health & Safety Plans and Temporary Traffic
- Management Plans
- Raising queries
- 3+ years’ experience in construction tender estimating / quantity surveying
- Bachelor’s Degree in Quantity Surveying or related field
- Able to read architectural plans and develop cost estimates
- Excellent negotiation, analytical and problem-solving skills
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Proficiency with MS Word and Excel
- Able to multi-task and meet strict deadlines
- Impeccable problem-solving skills