Senior Site Manager
Navan, Co. Meath
€80,000 - €89,000 + Package
3D Personnel are actively working alongside a well-recognised developer. Due to their continued success they are now in the market for a highly experienced Senior Site Manager to take control of the construction of a large-scale residential project based Navan, Co. Meath.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Reporting to the Contracts Manager.
- Management of large scale multi-contract residential / mixed-use developments
- You will support the management of the project budget
- Responsible for project from tender stage through construction and handover
- You will prepare project, programme, risk management plans
- You will be responsible for the flow of information to site teams, key stakeholders and partners, on your project.
- Degree/Higher Diploma in Construction Management, Engineering or similar.
- A background in large residential housing developments is preferable.
- You have 7+ years’ post-qualification experience.
- Excellent working knowledge of latest building regulation and certification standards.
- You will have a strong sense of ownership and responsibility for tasks/projects.
- Accuracy, attention to detail and a methodical nature are required.
- You must be a strong people manager, able to use initiative and be self-motivated.
To register your interest in this position, please forward a copy of your latest cv to Sarah or call today to discuss in further detail with the strictest of confidence.