Job Title: Design Manager
Salary: To £60,000 plus benefits
Our client established in the 1970s have been delivering a diverse range of projects, including refurbishments & fit outs, construction projects, interior & retail schemes as well as property development and energy solutions across a variety of sectors.
They are a well-respected regional contractor with a local supply chain who pride themselves in employing local people, who buy-in to a longstanding commitment to the local communities, creating a positive lasting legacy for future generations.
About the role
Covering projects at both pre and post contract stages across Cornwall, you will be responsible for:
- Implementation of the design management system
- Chairing design meetings
- Hosting workshops and managing the sign off of the design from Building Control
- Carrying out inspections at all stages through to final certification.
- Resolution of site design issues
- Coordination with design teams including project architect
For more information contact a member of the team on 020 7 183 3030