Vacancy: Senior Site Manager
3D Personnel currently have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Site Manager to join a well-established construction company based on the south coast.
This regional contractor that operates across Hampshire, Wiltshire & Dorset has recently secured a £4 Million educational scheme based in Wiltshire.
This project is a design & build and is due to start within the next couple of months.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience working on live educational schemes.
Roles & Responsibilities
As the Site Manager you will have a range of roles & responsibilities including;
- Managing & overseeing the site team on a day to day basis
- Managing the development of the site from beginning through to completion
- Controlling & implementing health, safety & environmental procedures
- Ensuring that programme, quality and cost targets are all achieved
- Monitoring the use of resources to help minimise costs & liaising with sub-contractors
- Acting as a main point of contact to the site team as well as managing relationships with all stakeholders, consultants and service providers
Salary & Package:
- Competitive salary
- Car allowance or Company car
- Private Medical health care
If you would like more information on this role then contact James Mitchell in the Southampton office or alternatively send your updated CV through.
3D Personnel is operating as an Employment Business.