Senior Civil Engineer
€60,000 - €70,000 + Package
3D Personnel are actively working alongside a large-scale Civil Engineering main contractor. Due to their continued expansion, they are now in the market for an experienced Senior Civil Engineer with previous infrastructure experience to join their County Cavan based project on a permanent basis with the project expected to run for a minimum of 2 years.
- Responsible for Health & Safety on-site.
- Responsibility for design coordination of all civil and structural elements with the design team and ensuring that the design is submitted in a timely fashion.
- Responsibility for the completion of the project in line with programme and budget.
- Responsibility for Quality Control of all aspects of the construction project in relation to civil and structural elements.
- Adherence to Construction Programme for duration of the works.
- Developing strong relationships with sub-contractors and quality control for sub-contractor’s work.
- Assist Project Manager with day-to-day duties ensuring highest standards are achieved.
- Supervising setting out for subcontractors.
- Degree Qualification in Civil Engineering, Construction Management or equivalent.
- A minimum of 6+ year’s construction related experience in Ire/UK.
- Ideal candidate would have some experience working within the Civil Engineering sector working on large scale Infrastructure / Road projects.
To register your interest in this position, please forward a copy of your latest cv to Sarah or call today to discuss in further detail.