Senior Site Engineer
€60,000 - €70,000 + Package + Benefits
3D Personnel are actively working alongside one of Irelands leading main contractors. Due to their continuous growth, they are actively seeking a Senior Engineer to join their County Dublin based team on a permanent basis working initially on a large scale Residential project.
- Responsible for the management, monitoring, co-ordination and delivery of all engineering functions to meet project objectives.
- Responsible for the effective control and flow of all technical information required on the project.
- Work closely with the project team to drive the company’s Health and Safety standards on site.
- Integrate and challenge design and technical proposals and problem solve to achieve optimal solutions.
- Monitor and drive the quality of setting out standards on the project.
- Mentor the engineering team on the project to assist the team to develop their technical skills.
- Relevant Third level Degree
- At least 5 years’ experience in a similar role
- Previous Main Contractor infrastructure construction projects experience is preferred (Residential, Retail/Commercial)
- Setting out experience is essential.
- IT skills – knowledge of Microsoft and BIM software, AutoCAD.
- Ability to work well within a team to collaborate with others
To register your interest in this position, please send a copy of your latest CV to Sarah, or call today to discuss further.